Thursday, August 5, 2010

photo thursday: ... coffee coffee coffee....

for this photo thursday, a picture, a definition, and an apology*:

A thing of beauty
(unspoiled, unspilled, already drunk)

definitions:

  • sad - spilling your first double espresso on the counter
  • really sad - spilling your first double espresso on the counter when you're running low on coffee
  • pitiful - considering finding a straw to "hoover" the espresso up off the counter
  • really pitiful - considering licking up the espresso when you can't find a straw
*apology:

I may have, likely have, used this picture before.

In poking around previous posts I've come to realize that more than once I've reused photos, forgetting that I'd already used them. On the one hand, I'm consistent in the pictures I choose. On the other hand, it's not intentional. On the third hand, it probably reflects "daddy brain" in which I'm losing my mind. I should probably find a better system for filing "used" and "not-yet-used" photos.

No comments: