Tuesday, November 2, 2010

family/paddling/blog: ... the bedroom walls were closing in...

Holiday. Not a bad idea. I need one.

I know, because lately I've found it difficult to find much humor in the things I'm writing about. And that (finding the humor) is a big reason for doing this.

So, I've decided to take a break, beginning immediately.

I'm not sure when I'll be back here. It may be in a week, but it might be in a year. I do intend to return, but at the moment things just aren't lined up well for me to continue writing in the ways I most enjoy writing. And there are more important things to focus on than this. Like:

L, K and Ainsley
(8/27/2010)

Thanks for reading....

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I'm so sad to hear this and hope you'll be back soon! I love reading Beast and Bug and often think about your great posts throughout the day. You are such a great parent role-model and I feel like Justin and I have learned so much from M and you. If I promise to start reading the paddling posts will you come back sooner? :)