Thursday, December 16, 2010

photo thursday: ...who guides this ship...

... dreaming through the seas...

Today you get a picture I took years ago and have always loved, but have never had a place to put. Which is the beauty of having a blog. It's like an on-line junk drawer/exhibition case, for stuff I want not only to keep but also to show off. Kind of.

Anyway:

Taken on the Washington Coast
(tri-x film image)

And in other news, we're heading into the last pre-Christmas lap and excitement is high, but I think we're going to make it.

K is half-day on Friday, after which she's on winter break. L is half-crazy all the time. M and I are often full-crazy and still figuring out this parenting thing, but I'm pretty sure we've nearly got it pinned down. Certainly by next week.

Everyone seems to be on better behavior, and I don't even think it has to do with the "he knows if you're awake" angle (which we don't tend to emphasize since I've always thought it an odd, semi-blackmail-y approach to behavior we'd like to encourage all year round).

I'm sure I just jinxed it, but it's been a nice change over November behavior.

No comments: