Saturday, April 10, 2010

family: ...fire in the bowl!

L, eating a "dutch baby"
(and wearing K's hat)

Ok, so it's not a bowl (it's a plate), and there's not really any "fire" per se (but she's ready if there were to be one). Still this is noteworthy for several reasons:
  1. She's wearing K's "fire hat"
  2. She's got it on backwards
  3. SHE'S USING A FORK!
  4. TO EAT HER BREAKFAST!!
  5. She's got several tattoos
  6. On each arm
  7. (I said she was ready to fight fires!)
For some reason, L likes hats on backward. Usually this means she's instructing me to turn my hat around (if I happen to be wearing one -- I'm not a huge hat wearer, by which I mean I don't wear hats much, but I also don't wear huge hats much either, so this is one of those serendipitous sentences that works in so many different ways....)

me, last summer, on the "light rail" train
(hat on backwards by demand)
(photo by K)

No comments: